At Fisher Investments, ongoing education is a core principle in everything we do. Founder and Executive Chairman Ken Fisher has authored 11 finance books, contributes regular columns to the Financial Times and Forbes, and commonly appears in the financial media. Fisher Investments carries on that tradition by offering an array of educational resources to our 33,000+ private clients—including quarterly reports, in-person seminars, and regular phone communication. Fisher Investments extends these educational resources to the public through a series of investing guides, online videos, and daily commentary at MarketMinder.com.
• How long your portfolio will actually need to provide for you.
• How cash distributions and inflation impact your portfolio.
• Why you need to establish a primary investment objective.
• Annuity features that could cost you extra fees and expenses.
• The different types of annuities and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
• Why Ken Fisher hates annuities
• Why annuity owners should do further due diligence on their annuity.
• Do we expect additional market upside ahead, or is a bear market looming?
• How to position your portfolio to take advantage of current trends.
• The biggest risks to your portfolio in the next six months.
• An important factor often overlooked when diversifying a portfolio...and how it can cost you.
• Why foreign securities can help improve portfolio performance and decrease risk.
• Plus, a serious error people often make in retirement planning.
Whether you enjoy learning about investment strategies or keeping current with the market, Fisher Investments offers an array of educational resources ranging from investing books to market commentary. Learn more:
How do you help ensure your investments will last throughout your retirement? It starts with an appropriate investment strategy, and requires ongoing management to make sure you’re still on track. Learn more from our retirement resources:
Global stocks ended lower on sparse news. Politics remained top of mind for investors, with recent polls moving in favor of Mrs. Clinton. Regardless of the election outcome, political uncertainty should abate as November draws near and gridlock will likely persist—an underappreciated positive for stocks as the bull market continues to grin...
Fisher Investments is a fee-only investment adviser serving institutional and private clients globally. Our goal is simple—to help you achieve your long-term financial goals. We believe our client-centric approach is why we’ve been managing portfolios for more than 35 years and currently serve over 33,000 private clients. Learn more about our Services, Investment Policy Committee and Executive Management Team. Or Contact Us at 800-587-5512.
Contact Us | Privacy & Security | Legal Information | Site Map | Fisher Careers | Fisher Investments Press
Follow us on: