• How long your portfolio will actually need to provide for you.
• How cash distributions and inflation impact your portfolio.
• Why you need to establish a primary investment objective.
• Annuity features that could cost you extra fees and expenses.
• The different types of annuities and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
• Why annuity owners should do further due diligence on their annuity.
• Do we expect additional market upside ahead, or is a bear market looming?
• How to position your portfolio to take advantage of current trends.
• The biggest risks to your portfolio in the next six months.
• An important factor often overlooked when diversifying a portfolio...and how it can cost you.
• Why foreign securities can help improve portfolio performance and decrease risk.
• Plus, a serious error people often make in retirement planning.
Market Insights & Research
Whether you enjoy learning about investment strategies or keeping current with the market, Fisher Investments offers an array of educational resources ranging from investing books to market commentary. Learn more:
How do you help ensure your investments will last throughout your retirement? It starts with an appropriate investment strategy, and requires ongoing management to make sure you’re still on track. Learn more from our retirement resources:
About Fisher Investments
Our goal is simple—to help you achieve your long-term financial goals. We believe our client-centric approach is why we’ve been managing portfolios for more than 35 years and currently serve over 25,000 private clients. Learn more:
Contact Us | Privacy & Security | Legal Information | Site Map
Follow us on: